Fantastic Edge Marketing is currently seeking to fill the following positions:
If you like sales and want to set your own schedule, weâ€™d love to discuss with you a position on our Sales Representative group. If hard work, strategic challenges, rapid change, and all of the rewards that come with embracing those qualities excite you, read on!
A position as a Sales Representative involves the following:
- Listening to and analyzing the customerâ€™s issues, and identifying which of our internet marketing solutions will help them succeed
- Providing friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Using judgment to determine appropriate profitability on all orders and taking action when necessary.
- Maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company.
- Being willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
- Taking initiative and using strategic thinking to ensure that Fantastic Edge Marketing is continuing to help small businesses grow with effective internet marketing.
What you need to qualify
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience selling technical software and solutions (web design & development, email marketing, software as a service)
- Experience using Google Apps (like Gmail, Docs, Spredsheets)
- Passion for helping people sustain and grow their small business.
- Demonstrated ability to sell by educating potential clients.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a united team.
If youâ€™re ready for a challenge, weâ€™d love to discuss a position with you as a Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities, and a desire to excel.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employment
Fantastic Edge Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fantastic Edge Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.